Speed Sensor Motor Magnet For Club Car DS Precedent IQ With GE Motors
Speed Sensor Magnet for GE Motors
Brand New OEM quality speed sensor motor magnet. This is a stock magnet with 8 poles.
- This will only work on Club Cars DS & Precedent IQ with GE motors
- This replaces the magnet in the speed sensors, not the whole sensor itself
Installation of the magnet is a simple process:
- Flip the Tow/Run Switch to the TOW position (this should be done whenever you are servicing the cart)
- Disconnect main positive and negative battery cables to your cart
- Remove the GE speed sensor from the end of your cart motor
- Now you can gain access to the magnet. Simple remove the magnet by using a small flat head screwdriver or socket
- Install the new magnet in the same position you just remove the old magnet from
- No just re-install the speed sensor, re-attach the battery cables, and run the Tow/Run switch back to the RUN position.
If you have questions regarding if your Club Car has a IQ system with GE motor or a ADC motor please contact us.
We Also Recommend
12V 12 Volt Marine Trolling Motor Battery Indicator Power Meter- 2" Round
Regular price $2199 $21.99
12V 4 Terminal 12 Volt Solenoid Columbia Harley 1963-1994 Golf Cart 71470-87
Regular price $2499 $24.99