2013-2018 Nissan Altima Chrome Rocker Panel Trim Molding
Chrome Rocker Panel/Side Molding Trim for Nissan Altima
The Do-It-Yourself kit will include (2) pieces of Chrome trim molding. The installation of the trim is quick and easy, it requires NO drilling or modifications to your vehicle. The trim is made of a flexible, durable, high quality ABS plastic with a 3M adhesive tape on the back. You will be trimming the chrome trim to length to fit your Rocker Panel. The trim can easily be cut to length with any pair of scissors. The 3M adhesive will NOT leave residual adhesive residue on your vehicle.
Brand/Manufactured by Automotive Authority.
- Measure the distance of your rocker panel.
- Cut the trim to the measurement you just took (measure twice and cut once).
- Cleaning off the area of application with rubbing alcohol or water.
- Remove the backing covering the adhesive & apply the trim where desired.
- Remove the protective film off the top of the chrome trim.