MCOR 4 Conversion Kit - For Club Car DS/Carryall - AM293101 - 102101101
MCOR 4 Conversion Kit for Club Car
MCOR 4 Conversion kit for 2001-2004 Club Car DS / CarryAll 48 Volt Golf Cart Models. This kit includes all of the necessary brackets and hardware to successfully convert your cart to the MCOR 4.
- Convert from MCOR 1 on DS carts to the new MCOR 4
- 2001-2004 Club Car DS / CarryAll 48 Volt Golf Cart Models (not for Precedent carts)
- Replaces OEM part number: 102101101, 103943601, AM293101
One of the most common problems with the 48V Club Car carts today is the MCOR. This MCOR 4 conversion kit is intended to replace the MCOR on a Club Car DS or Carryall that is currently equipped with a factory MCOR (Part #102101101). The MCOR (Part #102101101) is now obsolete, making this conversion kit the necessary replacement. A common way to diagnose a faulty MCOR unit will be the cart not being able to maintain a steady speed. Jerky or hesitant speeds while operating the cart will drive you crazy. The internal contacts of the MCOR can get corroded and will no longer provide a clean throttle signal to the MCOR unit. Also a failed MCOR can keep a vehicle from running entirely. If you have any of these symptoms, this may be the solution to your problem. This kit includes installation instructions. Please read the compatibility section of this listing. Please ask if you need help. Thanks for looking!
- Flip your tow/run switch off before installation (disconnecting batteries is recommended)
- Remove the (4) T-40 Torx screws in the floormat retainers and remove the floormat
- Remove the pedal assembly by removing the (2)T-40 and two T-30 Torx screws holding it onto the carts frame.
- Lift the pedal assembly out of the cart from access to the MCOR.
- Remove the mounting hardware and remove the failed MCOR.
- Reinstall the new MCOR in the opposite order of disassembly.
We Also Recommend
12V 4 Terminal 12 Volt Solenoid Columbia Harley 1963-1994 Golf Cart 71470-87
12V LED Battery State Charge Indicator Meter with Hour Meter Function 12 Volt