High Speed Motor Magnet For Club Car DS IQ Precedent With ADC Motors
High Speed Magnet for ADC Motors
Brand New OEM quality high speed motor magnet.
- This will only work on Club Cars DS & Precedent IQ with ADC motors
- Increases cart speeds up to 19 MPH on non-lifted carts and 22 MPH on a lift cart with no loss in torque
- This replaces the magnet in the speed sensors, not the whole sensor itself
- You can expect to see 2-8 MPH gain depending on the health of your batteries
Installation of the magnet is a simple process:
1 - Flip the Tow/Run Switch to the TOW position (this should be done whenever you are servicing the cart)
2 - Disconnect main positive and negative battery cables to your cart
3 - Remove the ADC speed sensor from the end of your cart motor
4 - Now you can gain access to the magnet. Simple remove the magnet by using a small flat head screwdriver or socket
5 - Install the new magnet in the same position you just remove the old magnet from
6 - No just re-install the speed sensor, re-attach the battery cables, and run the Tow/Run switch back to the RUN position.
If you have questions regarding if your Club Car has a IQ system with ADC motor or a GE motor please contact me. The easiest way to tell is by checking the serial number prefix. If your serial numbers starts with: AQ, CE, FD, HD, PE, or PQ then you have a cart with a IQ system. You can also look at the motor controller part number. If your model number starts with "1510" then you also have an IQ system.
We Also Recommend
(4) Spindle Bushing Upper & Lower Bushing Set For Club Car DS 1979+ # 8067, 7048
12V 4 Terminal 12 Volt Solenoid Columbia Harley 1963-1994 Golf Cart 71470-87