2" x 25' Eternabond Copper Flashing Tape - CF-2-25, EB-CF020-25R
2" Eternabond Copper Flashing Sealant Tape
A 2" x 25' roll Eternabond Copper Flashing sealant tape.
Quality Is In The Design:
The EternaBond CF-2-25 CopperFlash tape has a 25 foot length and a 2 inch width.
- Copper Flashing tape is designed to repair leaking seams on copper gutters and roofs, patch copper flashings, repair damaged cupolas, and bay window roofs
- CopperFlash can add the beauty of copper to galvanized valley flashings, step flashing, skylight curbs, and gutters.
- CopperFlash will patina over time to match aged copper.
- CopperFlash seals to itself, so it can be cut and folded around an object
- CopperFlash bonds to a wide range of materials including carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, aluminum foil, gypsum board, wood, rubber, tar, polyethylene, polypro-pylene, polystyrene, fiberglass, brick, concrete, masonry, rubber, thermoplastics, single-ply roofing, etc.
- Copper is a soft metal so wrinkles are to be expected